The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions on this website. Please read through these carefully before placing an order and print a copy for future reference.
1. Effect of agreement Viewing of mohka.co.uk is free, but when you use this website, this agreement becomes effective and you reaffirm the agreement every time you use the site.
2. Incorrect information The prices you pay are the prices displayed on the website at the time of making the order.On rare occasions the information on our site may be incorrect. If we discover an error with the price of goods you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, the order will be cancelled and you will receive confirmation via email. If you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
3. Delivery can only be made to the UK and other EU member countries.
We aim to delivery your order as quickly as possible. However, we do not have control over Royal Mail or courier companies. Some deliveries may be late due to your location,accidents or local disruptions. In these instances, mohka will not be liable for any consequential loss. Please ensure that you CHECK your delivery before signing for it.
4. Availability of goods Goods are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply goods we will inform you as soon as possible. A full refund will be given if you have already paid for the
5. Faulty or damaged goods You must check goods on delivery. In cases of damaged of faulty goods, where possible, this fact must be communicated to the delivery company at time of delivery. You should then email mohka.co.uk as soon as possible and we will advise you accordingly. In cases where we advise you to return the goods, we will reimburse you for the delivery costs at the rate of standard Royal Mail parcel delivery. You will then have the option of accepting replacement goods, or receiving a full refund, including the
initial cost of delivery.
The Distance Selling Regulations provides you with a statutory right to cancel your order and receive a full refund for any home delivery item. This does not apply to a print produced from a photograph provided by you.
To cancel, you can email us or write to us at Customer Services within seven (7) working days (so not including Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays) commencing the day after the day of delivery of your item(s), quoting your order number. You must take reasonable care of the item(s).
In the event that you do decide to cancel your order, we would ask that you please notify us immediately as all our canvas prints are hand made items and once it has been manufactured on your behalf this is at a cost to ourselves. Please note these are not off the shelf products so please ensure you have selected the right colour and size before ordering.
7. Data protection.
We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but, unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to information provided by you. Please read the ‘security’ section of this site for more information. To provide a service that meets our customer’s needs, we may collect data on personal tastes, popularity of products and usage of particular aspects of this site.
8. Website compatibility.
We do not guarantee that this website will be compatible with your PC/computer and we accept no liability for any corruption or loss of data held on your PC/computer, or any liability for any kind of loss or damage caused to your PC/computer resulting from the use of this website.
All images and designs used on this website are property of mohka.co.uk or of the copyright owners from which we have express authorisation. You must not use, reproduce, modify or distribute images or content on this website in any form without written authorisation from us.
10. Reasonable control.
Mohka shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations in cases where the failure was caused by matters beyond our reasonable control.
11. Breach of contract.
We have the right to suspend or terminate any agreement if it appears to us in our absolute discretion to breach this agreement.
12. Applicable law.
The laws of England shall govern the contract between us and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England. English is the only language offered for the conclusion of the contract.